sexta-feira, 15 de julho de 2011

Do's and dont's.

Alguns erros que devemos evitar no day by day!!!! 
Try to avoid it! 





* I have done a mistake! (DON'T)
* I have made a mistake! (DO)
* Eu fiz/cometi um erro. 

* Ted said me he is sad. (DON'T)
* Ted told me he is sad. (DO)
* Ted me disse que está triste.

* I speak a very good Portuguese. (DON'T)
* I speak very good Portuguese. (DO)
* Eu falo (um) Português mto bom.

* What I can do? (DON'T)
* What can I do? (DO)
* O que eu posso fazer?

* Sally studies English every Saturdays. (DON'T)
* Sally studies English every Saturday. (DO)
* Sally estuda inglês todo sábado. 

* The police is there. (DON'T)
* The police are there. (DO)
* A polícia está lá. 

* I'm thankful for it. (DON'T)
* I'm grateful for it. (DO)
* Eu estou agradecido/a por isto.

* I need an information. (DON'T)
* I need some information. (DO)
* Eu preciso de uma informação. 


That's all for today, folks!
Have a nice and beautiful weekend! Enjoy it and practice English!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Any doubts? Write me!

Alguma dúvida? Escreva-me!